Cottages & Holiday Home
Sleeps up to 7 guests
£120 per night | £700 per week
Sleeps up to 4 guests
£95 per night | £550 per week
Sleeps up to 9 guests
£140 per night | £800 per week
Cottages & Holiday Home Rentals:
- Additional linen charge of £15
- Security Deposit of £80 (refundable on departure)
- End Cleaning an additional £15
- Fuel Charge £3 per day
- Pets are welcome (additional £40 per animal)
Guest staying at the Lakeside Cottages are welcome to bring their own boats – jetty nearby
Day Boats for Hire:
- 1 x 17 foot Day Boat
- 1 x 14 foot Day Boat
- 1 x 5 seater open rowing boat
- 1 x 7 seater open rowing boat
Day Boat Rates:
- £30 – 2 hours
- £50 – half day
- £90 – full day
Day Boats supplied with:
- outboard engine if required
- life jackets
- buoyancy aids
- fire extinguisher
- £30 deposit (refundable)
- lower rates for longer periods
Rental Terms & Conditions
- A Booking deposit of £80 must be paid at the time of Booking
- Balance of Hire Charge to be paid at time of arrival.
- The Hirer is responsible for the property, all equipment during the period of Hire, for the clean condition of all utensils, and for taking all reasonable care of the property and its equipment. A refundable damage deposit is required. Damage deposit payable on arrival £80.
- The Booking is made on the understanding that the property is to be placed at the disposal of the hirer on the date in question, unless the Owner is prevented from doing so by circumstances not under the control of the Owner, in which case the deposit shall be returned to the Hirer in full but the hirer shall have no claim on any account against the Owners.
- The properties are fully equipped: linen for all persons is provided unless stated otherwise. Any losses or breakage’s must be paid for, and the Hirers are advised to check the inventory on arrival and to report any missing or damaged articles without delay. Towels, soap and dishcloths are provided.
- Hirers must be over the age of 18 years.
- If due to unforseen circumstances you are unable to arrive on the day or time arranged, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone.
- You can cancel your reservation. The provider will then make all reasonable efforts to relet the accommodation. However, if this is not possible the following cancellation policy applies according to the number of days notice you give
more than 42 days – Your forfeit your booking deposit
between 22-42 days – You forfeit 60% of the accommodation cost
between 9-21 days – You forfeit 75% of the accommodation cost
less than 9 days – You forfeit 100% of the accommodation cost
- Dogs are permitted and a dog kennel is provided.
- Method of Payment: Payments may be made by bank transfer, PayPal or cash.
- End Cleaning: £15 per cottage
Book Online Today
Click on any of the Availability Calendar links