River Cottage – Waterfront location Enniskillen Town
Dream contemporary waterfront property finished to a high specification.
The ultimate waterfront location in the heart of Enniskillen on the main waterway.
Magnificent picturesque views of Lough Erne and historical Enniskillen Castle.
All the pleasures of a private river side setting within walking distance of the town centre shopping, Restaurants and pubs.
Extensive private Moorings abutting the garden. Elevated panoramic views are boosted by a wraparound glass balcony with south east aspect.
Sleeps up to 10
- 2 bay private tarmacadam off street car park
- Modern open plan living
- 4 x spacious bedrooms, (2 en suite / 2 walk-in wardrobes)
- Kitchenette downstairs.
- Wooden decking with scenic views across Enniskillen Castle
- Lawned area with marble tree lined border abutting mooring
- Private slipway
- Stoned flagging access leading to secluded waterfront area
- Balcony to sit outside and enjoy the panaramic views
You will have full access to the property with beautiful decking onto the lawn and access to a 70ft jetty for sunbathing or mooring your boat or jet ski.
NB: Dogs are not permitted at this property.
- For safety reasons please keep the front gates closed at all times!
- No shoes to be worn in bedrooms
- Rubbish to be bagged and brought to bins outside
- All beer bottles/wine bottles to be put in bins provided or taken away
- The property is to be left in a clean condition
- Dirty dishes to be put into dish washer or washed and put away
- The gas fire is to be turned off when no one is in the property also heating to be turned off when out
- Please take care around the jetty as it can be slippy, and you could fall into the water
- Children must be supervised at all times while in the front or rear garden or anywhere near the water
- There is a main road at the front of house so children must be supervised and gates kept closed
- CCTV Surveillance or recording devices on property
- Check out is 11.00am check in is 3.00pm
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Private entrance
- Bed linen
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Free parking on premises
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke alarm
Ultimate Waterfront Location in the heart of Enniskillen
River Cottage enjoys an ideal location within easy driving distance of many activities in the region and as a base for touring Fermanagh and its surrounding counties. Private slipway and mooring allows guests the opportunity to explore Lough Erne by boat.
Walking Cuilcagh Boardwalk (Stairway to Heaven)
Fishing on Lough Erne
Boating and Canoeing
Sights & Attractions
The historic island town of Enniskillen is literally on your doorstep and has a choice of shops and other amenities for all tastes and ages. On a wider scale, Co Fermanagh and surrounding counties have a wealth of attractions to offer visitors.
Enniskillen Castle Museum
Castlecoole National Trust Property
Marble Arch Caves
Florencecourt National Trust Property